Sony RX100, Nauticam Housing and L&M Sola 2000 light - $2000 (with case)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwilliams

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All
After using this package for 1 trip as much as I loved it I have been bitten by the bug and decided to take the costly step to upgrade to a DSLR package. I'm therefore looking to sell my Sony RX100, with Nauticam Housing and Sola 2000 video light before it loses too much of its value.

As I mentioned I have used this for a single liveaboard trip so the equipment is in very good condition. I'll also include the Light & Motion case valued at an additional $200.

The Sony RX100 is probably one of the best compact cameras on the market today. Even as a first time photographer (I normally shoot video) I was able to take some excellent shots with this camera once I learn't how to use it properly. It has a sensor considerably larger than any other compact camera on the market and this really shows when you start to look a little more closely at your shots and try to crop them.

The entire package cost me $3000 and is less than 2 months old. I have receipts for all the equipment but do not have the box for the camera housing which was purchased from Scupapix in Cairns Australia. I'm looking to let it go for $2,000 plus shipping. I'm in Brisbane Australia so ideally I'd be looking for an Australian buyer. Because it comes with video light rather than strobe it would might suit someone looking for an entry level video package unless you have your own strobe and you need the video for a spotter (although its a little overpowered for that task). I do have an Inon Z240 that I bought at the same time but that will become part of my DSLR rig so I'm hanging on to it.

I might as a last resort look at selling the camera and housing seperate from the light depending on the offer if I cant sell the complete package. Send me an email at david.williams@aihco.com.au 0r orsan_x@bigpond.net.au if your interested. (I can arrange for some photos of the equipment if needed).

regards
David

Would be interested in the rx100 + housing (without light). If things don't eventually work out please let me know - PeterTChoi at gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom