For Sale Sony RX100 II camera+Recsea housing+Sea&Sea YS-D1 strobe+lenses for macro & wide-angle+tripod+etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FlorinI

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Kit includes digital camera, underwater housing, lenses for macro and for wide angle, strobe, tripod, protector travel case, snoot and all the necessary assembly accessories:
All that you need to take pro-looking underwater photos! Just add 4 AA batteries and an ocean, and you're good to dive! The 4 AA batteries are for the strobe (rechargeable 2500mAh recommended).
No need to worry about assembling all the adapters and holders - some of them are shipped assembled. For the others I am including step by step instructions to get from travel form to shooting form.

This kit is one of the most popular for underwater photography! The camera has a large 1" sensor which enables much better photos than typical compact cameras. Great low light performance + focus peeking = amazing underwater camera.

The housing is functional, reliable and easy to use. The whole package is lightweight and the Pelican case protects everything for travel. I cut the Pelican foam to fit safely these items. You receive them in the case, ready to travel.

The underwater pictures attached to this listing have been taken by me with these exact items (and I am no pro). I also included an above-water picture.

z7XDzt.jpg

4AjEKz.jpg

2ePswg.jpg

rsyEzL.jpg

zoE2hJ.jpg

SPFL7P.jpg

mQHV7O.jpg

dWqEhn.jpg

SCQqZ1.jpg

MGfQCC.jpg

xFEyTC.jpg

kECVvH.jpg

You are buying these items:
upload_2018-7-11_15-23-13.png

In addition, you are getting spare O-rings for the housing and the strobe, original O-ring grease for each, original tools and manuals.

I paid more than $5,800 for these items and I put some time into researching and assembling an excellent kit. I am selling it since I won't be able to dive for a while and it shouldn't just gather dust.
I am asking $3,800 for the kit. Shipping anywhere for $70.

Last edited:
hi, just wondering if you still have the YS-D1 strobes available for sale?

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom