Sony Marine Pack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMFSDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Sony MPK-WB marine pack with a Sony VF-MP5K color filter for sale. The housing is in like new condition. It also includes an extra o-ring with new O-ring grease.
The color filter has a few scratches that fill in with water and are not visible in pictures. The package together is $150 OBO, Continental U.S. Shipping Free!! All other shipping based on location. Please see the Sony web site for a list of compatible cameras. If you would like to see pictures please pm me.

I have a Sony MPK-WB marine pack with a Sony VF-MP5K color filter for sale. The housing is in like new condition. It also includes an extra o-ring with new O-ring grease.
The color filter has a few scratches that fill in with water and are not visible in pictures. The package together is $150 OBO, Continental U.S. Shipping Free!! All other shipping based on location. Please see the Sony web site for a list of compatible cameras. If you would like to see pictures please pm me.
Hi. I just saw this post, and realize it is rather old. However, I was wondering if you still had your Sony marine pack with the filter. I have a friend with the same Sony MPK-WB marine pack, but can't seem to get a filter to fit it. He tried ordering one from Sony, and even though he was guaranteed it was the right one, it was not. It was rectangular, and the shape would not fit on his camera housing. Did/Does your housing have a found shape where the lens is with a flattened top? If so, did the Sony VF-MP5K color filter fit it like it should? I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom