SONY DSC-P71 underwater housing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vapor

Reaction score
I am having a frustrating time figuring out if there is an acceptable underwater housing for my Sony Cybershot DSC-P71. I know Sonystyle.com doesn't make one for it. Anyone know of a 3rd-party product for it? It is frustrating that they (Sony) make marine packs for models before and after the P71, but not one made for the P71. :-(

Vapor

Sorry no housing for that camera. Sony has some strange rules about which cameras they make a housing for. It's generally only the top end models that get a housing but not all. For future reference always check digideep.com to make sure a camera has a housing.

I think I've found some "bags" that let you take a camera to like 15 feet, but I'm finding nothing for this camera as a housing. Frustrating.

For Christmas I also got an HP Photosmart r707 digital camera, and I'm not having any luck finding a housing for this camera, too. Two nice digital cameras, neither can be used for diving?! Argh!

Vapor

Back
Top Bottom