Sony AVCHD U/W Video System Complete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you might also not like a paper trail and accountability.... we just don't know that.

Sorry, but I (seller) do not like PayPal, and will not do PayPal.

In all due respect to you, you are a new member. PayPal protects the buyer from a fraudulent transaction. The cost is minimal and the money transfer is completed quickly.

It's suspicious when someone offers to pay you more to cover the PayPal costs and you refuse. Why would any person do this? It starts red light flashing that scream BOGUS. If this is not the case, you should explain yourself to the satisfaction of the Client and not just say "I don't like PayPal." What's there to not like?

I'm in Salt Lake City.

I note that there are questions about my not being willing to use PayPal. But I don't like them and am not willing to deal with them. I've sold various things over the years (never with any complaints) and only used PayPal once; that's all it took for me to know I would never use them again. If that means I don't sell the stuff, that's the way it is.

Thanks for your inquiry.

you are not telling us why you don't use paypal though. the confidence just isn't there. you may find someone that will buy from you but probably not from here. tell us why paypal. they protect buyers from scam artists.

... and so you know it doesn't scare me that you are getting tough over your hidden policy.

honesty thats all

I too would like to know why you dislike PayPal, I have numerous transactions through them with no complaints - it's the only way I buy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom