For Sale Sony a6500 with Nauticam Housing and Sony 90 mm lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr.Poseidon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I’m the original owner of this gear and it was purchased through Blue Water Photo.

Gear is in excellent working condition and has been in the water for approximately 60 dives (30 dives Komodo and 30 dives Lembeh).

Sale includes everything you need EXCEPT strobes (camera, housing, Sony 90 mm macro lens, ports, arms, and clamps). Also, includes vacuum for housing, Nauticam battery pack, focus light, carrying lanyard, and arm floats.

Please see picture. If you require additional information please contact me and I’ll take more specific photos. Selling as package only. Asking $3,500.

Attachments

• F6C8BED7-16B5-412B-9D4F-3260D8F2606C.jpeg
    F6C8BED7-16B5-412B-9D4F-3260D8F2606C.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 199
I am interested in the 90mm port and carry lanyard, if you are interested in parting it out

Everything is sold except for the arms/clamps and Sony 6500 camera. Please contact me if you have interest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom