Closed Sony A6*** Seafrog Housing, Tripod, Sea&Sea YS-D2j, i-Torch 6 Pro 6+

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bradmond

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Selling all of my underwater camera setup less the actual camera. I used the tray and lights with a Canon G15 and Fantasea housing. I've changed to a Sony A6500 but due to some past medical issues, I haven't got out as much as I want to. When I do get in the water, I prefer to keep it simple and just look around. So, it's time to let some stuff go.

Here's what I have:
Housing
3 Ports / Zoom Gears
Vacuum System
Flip Macro adapter, 67mm threaded mount
Tray with Flex arms and Tripod
Strobe with sync cord, 4 batteries and charger
2 Video lights with 4 batteries and a charger

Housing and Ports
Seafrog Salted Line Housing for Sony A6000-A6500. Never been in the water. Have the flat short port that is included with the housing, added a short threaded port and the flat long port. Includes the 18-105, 10-18, and 16-50 zoom gears. I have all of the boxes and everything else as it was when I bought it. Plus the Vacuum System.

All of this new = $722 Asking $550

Currently the housing is attached to a Beneath The Surface tray with a tripod that I machined myself and a Ultralight Tripod Clamp. All of the hardware is aluminum and stainless. Works great for video. I can separate the housing from the tray if required. The flex arms that are on the strobe and video lights should stay with the tray. The "v-blocks" on the video light arms were machined to fit the i-Torch lights. The tripod has adjustable length arms and an Ultralight Tripod Clamp.

Asking $300 for the tray, tripod, and flex arms.

The Sea & Sea YS-D2j strobe is in excellent condition, has everything that came with it plus 4 eneloop batteries/charger and sync cord. Guessing 50 or so dives, always soaked in fresh water after diving.

Asking $500

2 i-Torch Pro 6+ Video lights. They both work great and have 2 batteries and a charger.

Asking $200 for the pair.

It all adds up to $1550. Like to sell as a complete package as it all fits together nicely. Make me an offer? Shipping costs negotiable.

Ge16FDiiKmWVwtnH8

N5MC29WdMMZpyug2A

ikQD6yUtro88M4hL9

koULTe6B7xyPqzcH6

DbfRo3XqUU1vD8Er6

GGgTzEwD5VPKJ6h39

3GLMYZFWsVZ83dZ56

y7D4wiwU7f6aT1pD7

vEPoVB7rQATkPZtH8

xnwJkUcQ3PsRCvR39

AF1QipPf8qdTn00i50R7Y_8Wyw80F1YGTrZ_A8jTJ7Yk

Back