somewhere to dive south west india next week please?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tanyadeweymarn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hi. can anyone reccomend a dive centre and or area to dive south of mumbai next week on the west cost...... ideally goa or further south
im a fair weather diver. i like to see stuffand dont like massive currents..... tooo unfit! my husband is considering doing his open water if we can find someone reputable and not too pricey in an area where we can chill in nice, not to pricey accomodation, with a few nice restaurants near by .......
id happily dive while he learns for a few days.....
i know its just at the end of the monsoon so does this make the diving pants? sorry not good enough at navigation to enjoy the challenges of poor visabikity

thanks for your help

tanya

can you help please

---------- Post added September 24th, 2013 at 01:18 PM ----------

thanks

Hi there is some great diving in Pondicherry, and the town is nice and quite, october is supposed to be great visibility too :) you could google them "temple adventures", i believe their email is dive@templeadventures.com :) hey i may even run into you as i dive alot there :)

Back
Top Bottom