Sometimes the night dive just gets weird...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
squid space.jpg

:wink:

A couple of Krystal burgers washed down with a Yoo-hoo before bedtime makes you dream all kinds of weird stuff.

We can only hope it's a bad burger trip, because psychedelic drugs can land one in prison or worse in Indonesia.

We can only hope it's a bad burger trip, because psychedelic drugs can land one in prison or worse in Indonesia.
Psychedelic psylocibin mushrooms are legal in Jamaica. Some resorts now offer them to their customers as part of a package arrangement. I was able to legally buy 'magic mushrooms' there decades ago at certain restaurants and shops. Very nice.

Obviously a powerful image. It has been working on my subconscious in the background, and 2 thoughts have percolated up from the depths ...
  1. Ouch - nasty DCI.
  2. I understand option 4 better ....
Great shot !!! What camera were you using?

I saw that dude with the two mouth tentacles! I was having a heart attack and the paramedic zapped me full of Nitro to save my life and then pumped in enough Morphine to float my boat to counteract the pain of the Nitro. I saw that dude and all of his friends too!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom