something near DF?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fidelinho

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,
I'll be in Mexico DF working for a couple of weeks. That means I have one weekend. I do not think I can go to the "typical" places as it implies flying. Anyone knows any option for diving near the capital? Petisos renting a car or taking bus/train.
Thanks
Fidel

Hello Fidel, there is two options near DF, one of them is "La media luna" in San Luis Potosí state, is a lagoon, fresh water, is a good dive, however there is not much life, considering you have a week end, you second option is to go to Veracruz city, this is in the golf of México, by car is about 5 hours, by plane you can get there in 50 minutes, contact with "Scubaver" they are really good dive operators, exelent boats and great service, contact with Josef scubaver@prodigy.net.mx or Scubaver - Buceo Scuba Cursos Veracruz, he works as owner there. Please tell him Alvaro says hello, you´ll have a great experience.

Back
Top Bottom