Some training pics from our 121405 training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Gary:

You know, even though I now have my drysuit and our lakes are frozen over, I am still lacking the motivation to take the ice diving class. Seeing you guys on really hard water is just not enticing!!!!!

Maybe I will be totally bored in January and go do it!

Stay safe!

Dan

Looks like fun Gary! Wish I was there playin in the Ice!

Boater Dan:
Gary:

You know, even though I now have my drysuit and our lakes are frozen over, I am still lacking the motivation to take the ice diving class. Seeing you guys on really hard water is just not enticing!!!!!

Maybe I will be totally bored in January and go do it!

Stay safe!

Dan
Go for it. It is sooooooo COOL, KOOL, KUEL however you want to spell it. :D

Gary D.

i am not sure if i could do it... due to the simple fact that might get trapped under there

sea_dragon:
i am not sure if i could do it... due to the simple fact that might get trapped under there
When done properly it is as safe, if not safer than a lot of other diving that’s done.

Research it a little and see for yourself. It is fun.

Gary D.

Something not to be missed, Ice diving is a kick in the pants! I wish I would have got to do more of it this winter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom