Some shots from Lembeh

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stivan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Most are taken with a Canon G12, i liked the camera but was unhappy with the Canon housing (small drops caused by some of the buttons, more or less complete malfunction on some deeper dives).
housing was taken back from the shop i bought it, camera sold....

If you like some more - here is the full album - enjoy...:)

There are also some pics with my old Fuji F20/31

All shots with internal flash:cool2:

Fantastic pictures!

Nice pictures indeed. Incredible colors. Hope to get there myself one day. Thanks for posting...

Many thanks for posting those pics! I just purchased the g 12 and hope to someday create pics appoaching yours. Did you do any photoshop work to the pictures (shoot in RAW?) or are those "out of the box" pics? My wife and I are planning a trip there next year. It will be our first muck diving experience.

Thanks to all your replies:)

I shoot both, jpg and raw, for post work i used Fast Stone Image Viewer 4.6, i only worked with the jpgs´.
I was with 2 Fish Divers in Lembeh and Bunaken. If you plan to go there, i recommend to stay 10-14 days at Lembeh, visibility can be very low (same or less than 5 m - i never lost my guide that much in just 11 days... :shocked2:), as a couple, try to get a private guide, then you can take your shots more relaxed.
The huge variation of all those critters is just incredible, there were some dives, were there was more to see, than in some other full dive trip...

:happywave: Again i like to say thank you, i´m happy you like the shots.

Its´s a bit sad, you can´t see the higher resolution at webshots (if your not on the friends list or a pro member).

Here are some pics of that album in rather high res:

I think you can see, the G12 isn´t a bad camera... (even some things are not solved well - regarding the Canon-housing)

Wow!Awesome pictures...I like all!I would like to have some of this in my office...will be like I'm in vacation :)

Another selection from that album in higher resolution - enjoy :)

psssssst next journey starting on Oct. 28. :crafty:

Beautiful pictures, from what I could see without being blocked by a huge advertisement for an online game that wouldn't close when marking the closed box, but rather opened and tried to get me to download it. Please don't use this photo-site to post, it's obnoxious.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom