Some more pics I've been hoarding...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lukeROB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Ok it is finally here, I'm off to Bali on Monday for 15 odd dives - very excited to say the least. Last uni exam today and I'm away.

Cause I'm happy thought I might make a few others happy with a post of some pictures I haven't shown here before. First two I love, third one love the blending in with the environment. So anyway enjoy and hopefully my next post will be with some exotic critters for eastern and northern Bali.

Love the frogfish! They are so cute! I actually have one on my business card :)

Who are you diving with in Bali? I haven't dived there but I have seen some great images...can't wait to see yours. Have a blast!

The first one is a toadfish, right? I think alcina called them frogfish on that side of the pond! :D Whatever you call it, that Dewd is UGLY! Great photos!

Have a great time on your trip!

53.gif

Have a safe and great trip.

I'll be looking forward to your photos.

Chris and I are contemplating a trip to Bali and Sulawesi in October but have some reservations due to the world's political climate, especially being an American in Muslim countries.

I'll be bugging you for a trip report.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom