Some masks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DaleC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here's some masks and the info I have on them. If anyone can fill in the blanks I'd appreciate it (maker, model, country). Feel free to post your own mask pics if you want.

Top to bottom:
Watersports Dauphin (France)
International Divers Professional (Mont, Can.)
Caravelle (France)
Picture2016-2.jpg

Top to bottom:
Match Jopen Marseilles (France)
Patent# 3027561 (USA)
Elegan (Japan)
Picture2015-6.jpg

Top to bottom:
White Stag (USA)
AMF Voit (USA)
Nemrod Toledo (Spain)
Picture2019-4.jpg

Top to bottom:
USD Wrap-around (Japan)
(Taiwan)
Kinugawa (Japan)
Picture2018-2.jpg

Top to bottom:
Catalina King Neptune (Italy)
Pacifica (Taiwan)
Mariner
Picture2012-9.jpg

Top to bottom:
Voit Tenue (Japan)
Coral (Japan)
Voit (Malaysia)
Expan (Japan)
Picture2021-1.jpg

Wow dale, what an awesome collection, My oldest mask I left at grandmas lake house in PA, my cousin ended up with the house I think. could still be there, but you have a nice selection, do they all seal on you.

I bet it's a small collection compared to some :) I just thought I'd start a thread to fill in the info blanks for myself and hopefully where others could show their treasures off too.

All are divable except the top image, the japan wraparound, the coral and the expan (due to perished rubber).
The white stag I use all the time and I really like the Elegan but can't clear my ears right so I am going to try a DIY nose pad in it to assist as I have read about in some older books.

Dale, I don't know much about masks, but those are some interesting looking books you got there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom