Some help with Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello friends!
Will be booking a trip to bonaire soon for end of Aug-Jul thinking a 10 day trip. I have read about buddys, captain Don's and a few more. Looked at the bellafonte as well. Any help with picking a place would be appreciated very much. Also the next question is if we don't stay at a dive resort and juat buy an unlimited air package with a few boat trips is there any one company to go with rather then the next ? Also we like the bellafonte because of the ocean view. So is it better to just have everything in one place or something like the bellafonte with an off site air package. So many variations lol .thank you in advance for any information as well

Search the bonaire forum - Drrich has a great summary - you will get all your answers there.

Im a Captain Don's guy.

My only strong opinion is having a house reef with tanks onsite is a must - I travel with family so lugging tanks falls to me, so it is nice to have a day or two that is just get your own stuff and dive.

The oceanfront junior suites at Capt Don's have a great oceanfront view and close to the dive dock and shop. Does not have a full kitchen though if that is important. Buddys or Capt Don's likely would work well for what you described. Don't know anything about the other place you are looking at.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom