solomon islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dolphin blue

Reaction score
we will be going to the solomon islands in october, would love to hear input from fellow divers.thanks. :wink:

Thanks for repling to my post .Would love to hear how your going and whaere you have been.Hoping to make many new cyberfriends here.
Thanks Sherry :)

hi Dolphin Blue, new to these forums so dissapointed no-one has answered your ? on the Solomon Islands. It depends where you are going but the diving around the islands is fantastic. We actually have an operation based at the Agnes Lodge Resort which is at Munda in the Western Province. It is called Dive Munda and you can visit the Web site at www.divemunda.com or www.agneslodge.com I have dived all over the Solomon Islands so if you let me know where you will be going I will get back to you with more info.. Bob

Thanks for your post Blue Bob Zone.

Sorry it took a while but havent been on line till late last night.

Have sent you a private message but for the rest who are reading this post.

There will most likly be 16 of us travelling and at this point we will be staying at Tulaghi, Maravrgi and Gizo. So if u have any info it would be appreciated.
It was a really hard choice as a group to work out where to go but alas it just looks like we will have to book at least one more trip there :wink: ohhhhhhh such a shame :D hey

See you on the bottom sometime :)

Sherry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom