Solo Newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rpowers

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm a 32 yr old solo male traveller who wants to do his OW Referral possibly in Cozumel. I've read through much of the posts but wanted to ask which you think is the best place to stay, and the best company to dive with for someone in my situation. In addition to diving I'd like somewhere on the beach as well as close proximity to nightlife etc. It can be all-inclusive or not.

Thanks,

Ryan.

P.S. I'm not too concerned with costs, but more importantly concerned with finding the right spot.

Hi,

I'm thinking of going Mid-July or early August. I see many inclusive spost such as Allegro Resort, Grand Cozumel... but sometimes these are very much family oriented and based on double occupancy.

Yes, a number of the all inclusive places are family oriented... I'd recommend staying more in town, where you have better acess to the night life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom