Soldier Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Jake

Registered
Reaction score
Vidalia / Savannah, Ga. and Jacksonville / Middleb
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all. Figured Id introduce myself here. I am newer to diving, but I can honestly say that it is one of my favorite things ever. I always feel at peace, and with being an instructor in the Army, I wouldnt mind teach in SCUBA, and I am gonna work at it dilegently.
Well, just thought Id introduce myself a bit. Hope all have a good day, and have fun and be safe on your next and all your dives.

Jake

Welcome aboard; glad to have you. Sounds like you're in a good part of the country for the occasional dive trip.

Richard.

Jake,

Welcome to the Board, keeping diving.

If you go further down the main forum board to
"Regional Travel and Vacation"
under "Non-Geographic Clubs"
you'll find a "Military Divers".

It's most interesting at times.

Not just for military divers, but divers who are in the military.

Enjoy your dives. Thanks for your service!

And once again - welcome.

Hi Jake

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I love diving and it feels relaxing and fun. Try out the chat room, sometimes there are interesting people on.

Bayba!

welcome to the board.

Howdy, Jake. My son is an SSG currently serving his 3rd tour. He can't wait to get back home to do some diving. My oldest son is a DAV, but he just got his Divecon certification and will become an instructor as times permits. If you ever make it down to the WPB area, give us a ring and we will take you out diving as a thank you for your service. We can't do enough for our veterans.
Wil
561-886-8925

THanks to all. Ill definetely go to the Military Divers forum and join in there when I can. I used to teach enlisted personnell to be crewchiefs, and also how to work on the aircraft, also I taught Crew Coordination to most of the Pilots and Crewchiefs in my units. Thank you for your sons service as well Wilz. I know it sounds kinda weird coming from a soldier, but thank you, not only for his service and sacrifice, but also for all the support that you have for not only them, but for all the military. I served 2 tours in Iraq...total of 25 months, so I know what he is going through. Ill definetely contact you guys when I am in the Area, if for nothing more than to say thank you in person....Home is Jacksonville, but I am stationed in Vidalia, Ga. as a Recruiter right now. Hope to see you all soon.

Jake, a big thank you for your military service. You are most appreciated by all us americans for making the world a safer place to live and work. I live in Asia now and see you guys and feel safer all the time. Thanks. We need more instructors in scuba with your experience and i hope you go through with getting your instructor certification. May be something to do when you get out of the service. I dive with many retired US Marines and they are fun to dive and hang on the dive sites.

Hello all. Figured Id introduce myself here. I am newer to diving, but I can honestly say that it is one of my favorite things ever. I always feel at peace, and with being an instructor in the Army, I wouldnt mind teach in SCUBA, and I am gonna work at it dilegently.
Well, just thought Id introduce myself a bit. Hope all have a good day, and have fun and be safe on your next and all your dives.

Jake

Jake,

Welcome aboard, you'll meet some good people here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom