Closed: SOLD - Two Catalina AL80's, O2 Clean, w/Convertible Valves (Northern Virginia)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barnaby'sDad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
For sale...two Catalina AL80's. 6/2018 hydro on both. Oxygen clean 12/2018. Both have convertible valves (currently configured for DIN...the yoke plugs are included).

I purchased Vindicator knobs for both of them, but did not get around to installing them. The Vindicator knobs are included.

$105 each or $200 for both of them. Local pickup. Feel free to message with any questions.

The caps were removed for the picture. The tanks are stored with the caps on so no crud gets in the valves.

eLWqWqv.jpg

2YoBpVf.jpg

Yqnhhew.jpg

J4BV6H6.jpg

8i1xRbN.jpg

Included Vindicator knobs.

8RkJkDV.jpg

Replied.:cheers:

Edit: They're still available.

Lowered the price a tad and opened up the option to buy just one.

Some delivery location options...I'm planning on hitting Lake Phoenix this Saturday (3/16), Millbrook Quarry (3/23), and Rappahannock Quarry (3/30). I can bring one or both of these tanks along if someone is interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom