For Sale Sold-Suunto Vyper Novo (wrist) and cable with wireless transmitter, $449 shipped USPS.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

walkonmars

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Item was sold.

I have a Suunto Vyper Novo in graphite color with zero dives and never been in the water. The computer was sent to me from Suunto far later than I would have liked.
This was a replacement for another Suunto computer (Vytek) that failed a while ago and during the "non-operational time" I used a Shearwater Petrel 2 and now realize I don't have a use for this Suunto computer, in spite of the wireless capability. The computer is a replacement from Suunto so it does not have a box or retail packaging.
The bundle comes with the computer (wrist watch band), data cable, protective rubber boot, clear screen protector, data cable (new) and a used tank pressure transmitter. I have tested the transmitter and it links with the computer without issue. The transmitter is used and is the old style without the flashing LED light indicator.
I will ship to the buyer via USPS priority mail to CONUS. I can arrange for alternate shipping for extra that the buyer can pay for.
Please let me know if you have any questions.

Computer, data cable, wireless transmitter- Sold

P4071664.JPG P4071665.JPG P4071655.JPG P4071657.JPG P4071659.JPG P4071668.JPG P4071666.JPG P4071658.JPG

Attachments

• P4071660.JPG
    P4071660.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 172
Sorry, at the moment I would like sell all items all together.

Price dropped to $449.

Sorry, Item was sold.

Back
Top Bottom