For Sale Sold - Oceanic Pro Plus 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheHuth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Technically not yet sold but auction will close tomorrow on ebay. It already has 7 bids, so its going to sell for sure. If you're interested in it, just search for this on ebay. Closes tomorrow at 11am.

IMG_2706.JPG

I ran across a person unloading his entire scuba kit. I needed a few pieces, so I bought the lot. In the lot was this computer. I know they're very good dive computers, but I have an Eon Steel, so I dont need it.

Everything I bought is very low use. I think the person bought an entire kit, dove a handful of times, then stopped and put it all in their garage. Unfortunately I don't have more information, but have no reason to believe this computer has been abused. I ran through the dive log. I think it says it has 17 dives, but not be familiar with this device, that is inconclusive.

I just replaced the battery. It did not come with the Quick Disconnect hose; so you would need that to put it back in to service. I know the QD hose is $150 if you buy it new; but I would think you can find it for significantly cheaper by looking around. And if you are buying this as a backup to one you already own, then you wouldnt need it at all.

I'd like to get $250 for it. I'll cover shipping. I'd love to trade this for an HP Steel 100, but am sure thats a real long shot.

Attachments

• IMG_2703.JPG
    IMG_2703.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2704.JPG
    IMG_2704.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom