Closed: SOLD Nauticam NA-S110 Housing for Canon S110 camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tursiops

Marine Scientist and Master Instructor (retired)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
My wife sent her S110 into Canon to get the flash fixed, and they said they couldn't do it so sent her a refurbished G7X Mark II instead. Nice camera, but now her housing doesn't fit. She wants a new housing, and now has no need of the old one. They are new for about $900. Selling for $630 plus shipping. No add-ons or accessories, because they will all fit her new housing.

Interested? Housing can be seen in Washington DC area.

I forgot to mention that the housing was completely refurbished by Nauticam in August, and used on one dive trip since then.

Picture added.

NA-S110.jpg

Price reduced to $550 plus shipping.

Price reduced to $495 plus shipping.

Price reduced to $450 plus shipping.

You might be better off to pickup a used S110 on ebay.
Yeah, you are probably right. But she still has one S110 in a Canon housing, and I'm afraid she fell in love with the G7XmkII pretty quickly. We found a used Nauticam housing for it, and she doesn't want to go back now.

So, someone will get a really good deal on the Nauticam housing for an S110, and THEY can find a S110 on eBay! In fact, there is a good auction going on there right now.

Bump.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom