Closed: SOLD!! Large Lot of Nikonos Items!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

indy_kid

New
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
I have a LARGE lot of Nikonos items I want to sell. I'd prefer to sell as a single lot, just to make things easier. The list includes the following:
  • Nikonos V body - 2 (see notes below)
  • Nikonos IV-A body - 2
  • UW-Nikkor 20mm Lens - 2
  • UW-Nikkor 28mm Lens - 2
  • Viewfinder for 20mm/28mm - 2
  • W-Nikkor 35mm Lens - 5
  • W-Nikkor 80mm Lens - 1
  • SB-105 Flash Units (includes flash head, arm, knuckle, plate & cord) - 3 (see notes below)
  • Extension Tube/Frame Set - 2 sets; 1 complete, 1 partial
  • Various Replacement O-Rings/Grease tubes
  • Various Manuals

So, there's enough here to assemble 3 basic underwater photo outfits! Put a 35mm lens on one, a 28mm lens on another and a 20mm on the 3rd. Or play around with the various combinations of extension tubes and framers to get the shot without much thought.

Asking $400 + S/H. Will ship from zip code 47401. Take a look on eBay to see what each item goes for, and you'll see this is a great deal! The 80mm lens alone lists for $100!

Why am I not listing on eBay? I refuse to do business with them.

. Nikonos V Set.jpg Nikonos IV-A Full Set.jpg Nikonos IV-A Set.jpg Extension Tube Set - Complete.jpg Extension Tube Set 2.jpg Replacement O-Rings and Grease.jpg Extension Tube Set Instructions.jpg Lens Manuals.jpg

Notes on V bodies: one body requires that you give it a slight tilt to the side after winding. Something is loose, but it has never failed to fire once you tilt it. The other V body is bad; someone cross-threaded the cap when installing a battery, so the body is shot; the electronics are still good, though. Buy a V body that has gotten wet, swap the electronics, and you have a good body!

Notes on SB105 Flashes: these are new flash heads. They've never been in the water! If you have an SB103 flash, contact Nikon Service and Repair; send in your 103 and you'll get a 105 in return. The 103 may explode underwater under certain conditions, so there's an active recall on them.

I have a few other Nikon/Nikonos items I'll throw in. Just to keep you in a bit of suspense...

Price drop to $375 + S/H. Tired of looking at this stuff!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom