For Sale SOLD --Halcyon Evolve 40 Doubles Wing and Backplate in Los Angeles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GFuterfas

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
These are Sold. Thanks!

Hi, I quit diving locally several years ago, and would like to sell my Halcyon Evolve 40 Doubles Wing and backplate. I also have some tanks for sale in the Tank portion of the classifieds.

The wing is in great shape, worked great with my Double 100's. Haven't really used it in 4 years or so, and it has my name written on it, but maybe some black ink would cover it up?

I think the backplate is a medium, but it's been so long that I forget. I'm 6'0 tall and it works fine. Probably could use new webbing.

Asking $250 for both backplate and wing. As-Is, cash only, local pickup in Los Angeles near Pico\La Cienega.

Thanks for looking!
-Graham

Attachments

• IMG_1297.jpg
    IMG_1297.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1298.jpg
    IMG_1298.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1299.jpg
    IMG_1299.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1300.jpg
    IMG_1300.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1301.jpg
    IMG_1301.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Steel or aluminum backplate?

Not that I could pick up locally :(

I'm not sure if it's steel or aluminum... it's about 5 lbs. negative buoyancy, if that helps.

If it weighs 5 lbs. ("negative buoyancy"), that's steel. I'm looking for an aluminum H plate if anyone sees a used one up for sale.

Back
Top Bottom