For Sale SOLD - Aqualung Fusion Bullet L/XL Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

N2DeepInAz

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Up for sale is my 2 year old Aqualung Fusion Bullet L/XL Drysuit. Suit has less than 20 dives on it.

This is a great suit that I'm only getting rid of as I've outgrown it physically. It has the Bullet skin with 2 thigh pockets, ankle zippers and extra padding on the elbows and rear as well as user changeable neck and wrist seal systems.

All seals are original and the suit has always been stored in an air conditioned room in an Aqualung Defender bag which will come with the suit. Brass zipper is in original shape and has been cleaned and waxed as of a just a couple days ago. There are no rips, tears or holes in this suit whatsoever and all dives have been warm and dry. All seals are uncut as well. Suit has socks. No hard boots included. Will also throw in a low pressure inflator hose.

Latex wrist seals are brand new, neck seal is original silicone seal and still provides a great seal.

Looking to get $1800 plus shipping within the continental US only. Sorry but I won't ship outside the country or the continental US. Paypal or Venmo payments accepted.

Please message me if you have any questions. Thanks and happy diving!
IMG_5686.JPG
IMG_5684.JPG
IMG_5685.JPG
IMG_5687.JPG
IMG_5689.JPG
IMG_5690.JPG
IMG_5691.JPG
IMG_5686.JPG IMG_5684.JPG IMG_5685.JPG IMG_5687.JPG IMG_5689.JPG IMG_5690.JPG IMG_5691.JPG

Still available?
Price flexible?

Suit has been sold! Thanks Scubaboard!

Back
Top Bottom