Closed: ***SOLD*** Apeks DIN Conversion Kit, Satin finish, brand new. $75

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverintheflesh

Contributor
Reaction score
1 available, Apeks DIN Conversion Kit that fit Apeks AND the Aqualung Legend 1st stages -- satin finish. I've used these for years whenever I purchased a Legend yoke 1st stage and wanted to convert it. The Apeks version is less expensive than the Aqualung version and does not have the ACD which I'm not a fan of anyway.

Also, these are all metal. No rubber on the wheel. Incredibly easy to install one's self.

I don't know if these will fit on the Aqualung Titan, but those are available for $75 already, with the rubber wheel.

On sale when you can find them for $90: Apeks DIN Adapter

Brand new and includes all the parts regularly included. $75 each with free shipping.

20190213_225002~3.jpg

20190220_100124~2.jpg (example only -- reg not for sale or included)

These are both the M25, standard American DIN size we are familiar with... If for any reason someone is looking for the M26 European DIN fitting for nitrox, I have 2 of those available as well. They are chrome, all metal -- $50 each included shipping.

20190220_101242~2.jpg

If you would like an Aqualung ACD yoke fitting, I still have the two I removed. I will even do a full service on them. As you can see, water still gets inside the ACD, hence, why I don't like ACD's. $30 each, shipped.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom