Sold! SOLD 2X used Scubapro G260 - $175 each or $300 for both

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Best current model second stage SP make IMO, top equal with the C370.
I'm keeping my C370 (and C300/C350s) for traveling, because they are very nice and good when saving a little weight and size matters.
But I do prefer G260s generally.

I actually find the C370 a fraction smoother.
Interesting, I have less experience diving the C370 but find the G260 as being as close to perfect performance as it gets for that style second stage. Guess I need to get the C series collection wet more often and do some side by side comparing.

Interesting, I have less experience diving the C370 but find the G260 as being as close to perfect performance as it gets for that style second stage. Guess I need to get the C series collection wet more often and do some side by side comparing.

The C370 is my favorite breathing reg but G260 better bubble dispersement. I've played extensively with the C370 and you can get them to breathe very nicely indeed. Performance is probably the same as a G260 but to me the C370s smoothness is heavenly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom