Software Upgrade Completed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
We have sucessfully upgraded the forum software to version 3 rc4 and will be rebuilding some of the templates tonight to re-integrate the photo gallery software.

Huh... So, rc4 got rid of message tracking? I just noticed that there is no more Track messages, and no read confirmation annoying pop ups?

I did like message tracking though... Good riddance to that stupid pop up...

vBulletin 3.0.0 rc4 is our current software (as listed at the bottom of this page in the copyright).

So I'm not the only only who can't get message tracking and a few other sorted things?

Damn I miss that aspect of it. Is it coming back?

would love to check out the scuba photo gallery, but it just doesn't want to load. I sit here for hours waiting to see a picture of something, but alas there is nothing, so sad, haha anyways if you know of something i should be doing so that the galleries load let me know, they all seem to get hung on the top_bg_tile.gif

I also can not get the photo gallery to load pics. Is it a conflict with my browser,or something I need to configure on my computer/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom