Software problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grover48

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Got my Nautilus Lifeline today. I followed the instructions to charge it and then activate it.

Problems? Yes.

I can not register the device on line. The register link is not active.

The Nautilus icon is on my desktop but I can not open the program. It flashes once, like it is trying to open, and closes immediately. I removed the program, reinstalled it so I could open it once again. It still will not let me register online.

This is to follow up on what has happened. i contacted Nautilus-Lifeline by phone and went through several people trying to solve the problem. Jack was assigned to help me. We removed and installed software a couple of times, moved to my desktop computer and did the same thing. I turned off my anti-virus software and reloaded. Same result. Jack told me he would contact their software engineer and get back to me. The following day I received an email from Jack with a link to download software. I uninstalled everything and loaded the new software. Bingo!! Everything worked like it was supposed to. I registered my Lifeline, tested it and it works great.

Thanks to Nautilus for their product and for their excellent customer service.

Thanks to Jack for his patience while on the phone with me for over an hour while trying to figure this out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom