Sofirn SD01, nice budget light with coupon code.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick_C

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Sofirn recently sent me their "SD01 6000 Lumen Diving Flashlight" for testing. I've been playing with the light and put together a detailed video review:

I'm very impressed with the light, especially at the current price. It's currentlly $89.99 on Amazon plus there is a $5 off coupon you can clip and they also provided me an attitional 15% off coupon code (A9H2SRZX). Applying the two coupons gets the price down to $71.49. The price includes 4 Lithium 18650 batteries and two dual bay USB battery chargers.

did you find the light color to work well underwater? thought I read somewhere where something warmer might be more desirable.

did you find the light color to work well underwater? thought I read somewhere where something warmer might be more desirable.
I thought the color temp was fine. Likely won't be an issue for you, unless you are super picky about color temps. As a point of reference, we compared the Sofirn to a Bigblue TL4800P and the Sofirn color wasn't as cool as the Bigblue, (a little warmer) but is still at the cooler end of the scale.

Sofirn recently sent me their "SD01 6000 Lumen Diving Flashlight" for testing. I've been playing with the light and put together a detailed video review:

I'm very impressed with the light, especially at the current price. It's currentlly $89.99 on Amazon plus there is a $5 off coupon you can clip and they also provided me an attitional 15% off coupon code (A9H2SRZX). Applying the two coupons gets the price down to $71.49. The price includes 4 Lithium 18650 batteries and two dual bay USB battery chargers.

Thanks for all the work you've put into that review. It's very helpful!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom