Socorro Islands aboard Valentina LA with 250 USD discount!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divebooker.com

Contributor
Reaction score
#SocorroIsland is one of the best liveaboard dive destinations in the world! This is where you are granted to see different big underwater encounters, such as giant oceanic manta rays and up to ten sharks species on every dive! Current price for the Soccoro Island cruise on 9 Jan - 18 Jan 2022 aboard Valentina offers you to take your place only for 3 640 USD per person. Grab a chance to book a scubadiving trip aboard Valentina with 250 USD discount and be sure that you will memorize such journey for a lifetime!
Nature Mountain Photo Plain Collage Instagram Post(4).jpg
S

Attachments

• Nature Mountain Photo Plain Collage Instagram Post(4).jpg
    Nature Mountain Photo Plain Collage Instagram Post(4).jpg
    107 KB · Views: 60
Is it $250 like the ad says or $25 like the thread's title says. A $25 discount on a trip costing more than $3k (Plus airfare) won't change a lot of minds.

Is it $250 like the ad says or $25 like the thread's title says. A $25 discount on a trip costing more than $3k (Plus airfare) won't change a lot of minds.
Hi Hoag! Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately there is a typo in subject and correct discount is 250 USD per person. Unfortunately it seems that the subject can not be changed and it looks that we can not delete this thread, in order to do one more post with correct information in subject. Sorry for missleading.
Thank you for spotting once again and feel free to contact us anytime if you have any other questions.

I figured it was a typo. But as with many typos, it might have gone unnoticed by @Divebooker.com if someone didn't mention it.

I have learned the hard way (more than once) that it is almost impossible to proof-read your own text because you read it as it was intended, not as what it actually says.

No offense was intended. I hope none was taken.

I figured it was a typo. But as with many typos, it might have gone unnoticed by @Divebooker.com if someone didn't mention it.

I have learned the hard way (more than once) that it is almost impossible to proof-read your own text because you read it as it was intended, not as what it actually says.

No offense was intended. I hope none was taken.
True. Thank you :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom