So who on the board has made a dif to you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O'Malley:
Alcina, Warren L and Jamdiver for insightful UW photography discussions...
There are a whole bevy of folks in the photo arena who have captured my imagination with their work... Dennis, Jam, Mike V and the whole PPD crew just keep the "wonder" level off the scale with their work. I love it!
Rick

scubaboard has meant the world to me. suthnbelle welcomed me to sb so heartily, and introduced me to my dive buddies 'in real life' jason b, bobby f, and the truly wonderful crew at ncdivers. they are great divers, thoughtful posters, careful mentors, and sensitive friends under the fun. they have been so wonderful to me and my teeny baby that it will *always* make me teary and thankful to have them.

on sb, there are huge numbers of folks that i read with relish, whether because they are intelligent thinking divers, or doing and describing dives i want to do, or talking about stuff i've never heard of, or just because they're funny.

thanks to everyone for being here. this board has immeasureably enriched my life, both directly and indirectly.

Mo2vation:
First, the legends from the golden era of SB: Uncle Pug, Oring, Spectre, Scubaroo, Walter and some others. These people changed the way I look at diving forever.

Woo Hoo! A legend! Thanks, I appreciate the sentiment!

I know I've not been around much lately; but I'm trying to keep the ulcers at bay :wink:

Wow. Just saw this thread. Who's made a difference on SB for me? I shan't name names but each & every person who has come over & dived "my side yard" with me is on that list & many, many more folks who have "dropped in" even though we couldn't dive for one reason or another, as well as all those I have had the opportunity to dive elsewhere. It's been an amazing 3 1/2 years!

FredT and Rick are outstanding sources of relevant information.

Nobody has H2OAndy beat for sticking to his principles. Kim's a close second.

The most valuable technical resource on the Board has to be DA Aquamaster. His knowledge of scubapro regs (and his ability to clearly explain it) borders on unreality, it's so comprehensive.

Looks like these kind off threads keep popping up.....please stroke my ego too :)

Just to name a few,

:sblogo: for letting me in.:D
[user]The Kraken[/user],for making the mistake of making me a Mod.:rofl3:

[user]Marvel[/user],for believing in me.:kiss:

[user]ONE SPEED[/user] and his gang,for giving me a lot of FUN and work.:eyebrow:

[user]Dr.Deco[/user], (And all others in there)for giving the usefull comments on the medical forums.

Pete([user]Net Doc[/user]) for giving us all the space to fool around in.:rofl3:

Heck there's so many people I like to thank,I don't know where to go.

:sblogo: THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE

Does this do it.:confused:

So who has made a difference for you and how have they helped you in your diving life?
Jeffg is the first that comes to mind.

Guess you could say he helped me to help myself and that's a gift that keeps giving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom