So who on the board has made a dif to you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Way tooooo many people to start making proper credits. I am sure I would leave someone off any list I started.

Well I think you are all pretty cracker!

Hope you all enjoy the festive season.

dlndavid:
I vote for ShakaZulu, he's much funnier than JeffG :D
Brown noser.

There are just a whole lot of people who are or have been here over the years I've been here who's posts I have enjoyed for one reason or another. Some have been informative, some funny, some just nice folks to talk to and some I even enjoyed disagreeing with. It would be tough to put together a list that does the group any justice so I think I'll just skip it and stop with just thanking everyone for their contributions.

I've received so much help and excellent advice from people on this board if I try to name names I will certainly and unintentionally leave someone out. This board was (and still is) such a blessing to me as a new diver. I could ask questions no matter how dumb they seemed (and still do) and get insightful and knowledgable answers. Thanks to All!!!

Merry Christmas!

Too many people to list...

mrjimboalaska:
H2Andy....must be fun to drink and dive with(not at the same time)
Done both with Andy and believe me - it's worht a lot...
BTW Andy certainly is on my list....

thanks to you all I got so much from
Mania

This is certainly the most caring and helpful board I have even been involved with. As a new diver I really appreciate everyone on here.

However, I must mention Alcina. When people see my few decent underwater pictures and comment on how great they are... I have to fess up.... When I took them they were just blue blobs in blue water. Alcina, a person I have never met, whom I am sure has an incredibly busy and full life, took the time to edit my pictures for me (since I also don't comprehend photo software). How amazing that someone half a world away would take this time for me. Thank you thank you. You give me faith in the human race.

Alot of you have made a difference to me. Some of whom are rarely if ever seen now. But if I had to single out some they would be
Big Jet Driver who tempered some of my posts when I got a little radical
Caverdave who encouraged me when I thought of forgetting about my DM course
TS&M who got me thinking and was a big factor in my going to long hose and BPW
Pete for keeping this board going
BerRabbit for some help when I needed a mod to change a thread
ScubaJenny for her help in the same veins
TekDiveGirl for being an inspiration to overcoming adversity and never giving up. As well as some private conversations about diving beyond rec limits and why it's not for everyone but for those willing to do it the right way very rewarding. Thanks Kimber
Missdirected for her selflessness and giving me the chance to regain some compassion and humanity by helping another human being at a time when things were at the point that I was pretty much giving up on the whole human race. She showed me that I can make a difference and that there are alot of good honest folks out there.
And all of you who post regularly and support the board financially because we make a difference. It's nice to know that there are constants in those who are here and have been here and will stay here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

To many to list , we have great support from a few good companies , medical knowledge , greatly experianced divers , new divers to ask some (stupid) but actually pretty dam good questions. Its one big family i'm happy to be a part of.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom