So, looking for help on a debacle with tec 40/45

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KSDeepDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
So, I was supposed to fly out tomorrow morning to go and complete my tec 40/45 with my local instructor. Due to a situation, he isn’t able to make it down to Key Largo.

ive done the book work and I’m working on the final parts of the test, which leads me to my question; Are there any instructors that anyone can recommend down in SoFlo or Key Largo/other keys?

I’d like to salvage this trip as much as possible as I’ve already planned a lot around it, so canceling really isn’t an option. If it means I have to pay for another instructor to do this, I’m ok with it as I’m sure I can just apply everything I spent towards another class or something with my original instructor.

Any help is quite welcome as I’m just trying to salvage a few good days of diving instead of doing nothing.

Dan Dawson - Horizon Divers. Key Largo.

Dan Dawson - Horizon Divers. Key Largo.
I just had someone recommend calling you but they mentioned you likely went back to Cave Country.

you interested in a 1 on 1 course? (Just thought I’d check because after reading your web page, you seem like the kind of instructor I’d get along with)

Philippe Yersin with EASE in vero beach, just north of Ft. Lauderdale.

Sometimes they let you stay in the bunk rooms at the facility for free. Their pool is in the back yard. There is a McDonald’s and grocery store within walking distance.

www.easedivepro.com

Philippe Yersin with EASE in vero beach, just north of Ft. Lauderdale.
?????
Vero Beach is about 125 miles north of Fort Lauderdale and about 200 miles north of Key Largo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom