So is there an active Tampa area dive club?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba-Jay

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Alrighty well since Im back in Tampa (at least for a while) and since none of my current buddies dive (I know, I know...hanging out with the "wrong sort") I'd like to hook up with some like minded folks and try and get wet. As of right now I'm not teaching so I can dive weekdays and weekends (actually weekdays are best). I'm not a picky diver, so salt, fresh, warm, cold, Im game for it all! I met up with some folks from SB once before for a dive and it was a blast! Alright guys so bring me into the inner-circle!!! :lotsalove:

Jay

Look at the mexican pride trip...we've been looking for one or two divers for a while...we are going out tomorrow Saturday out of St. Pete's.

Cheers.

-J.-

You found it right here. Lotsa good folks doing lotsa diving.

Also, you could check out Jim's Dive Shop Club meetings on the first Thursday of every month in St. Pete.

Welcome back,
Ty

While not officially a "club", we're better! No dues, no boring meetings, and we actually go out and dive!:D

There's a get together next Saturday at Venice to go shark tooth diving, and it's also a picnic. Great opportunity to meet some of us! (See Venice Gathering... under Trips and Market Place.)

Scuba-Jay:
Hope yall had fun on the pride today...

Brother, you have no idea how good that trip was!

eandiver:
Brother, you have no idea how good that trip was!

Shhhh Mark...we have to keep Ty and the Pride all to ourselves :14:

Seriously that was one of my top 10 dives...the conditions were fantastic.

Cheers.

-J.-

Awesome! Ill be up for the next one for sure. Yall going to be at Venice this weekend? Ill be there with bells on!!!!

J

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom