So, I'm back... how is everyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome back to the 'board!!!!!!!!
Wow, 6+ years is a long time to be away for someone who was so active at one time!!!!! Glad to see you back.... Feel free to drop down to your local dive forum. We now get together on at least one planned "wrinkles" BBQ/beach dive per month and are in San Diego next month... so stop on by and dive with us. Love to have experienced divers around to share their wealth of knowledge.

Welcome back :)

I wonder how you found your way back? :D

There are still plenty of us here from the old days, but we are definitely a kinder gentler :sblogo:

Welcome back my friend to the Forum that never ends... :D

You'll have to join our new (to you) Instructor2Instructor forum. It's where we get to talk about our students behind their backs! :D

It's been a while. Someone bring me up to speed :D

Mario

Welcome back, I'll start, first the earth cooled, then dinosaurs got to big and fat, HowardE is denial about being a mod, JeffG has made peace, PiFi left but has returned also. Chip started HCF, and Maggie and Zee are an item. It's Ok to wear your mask on your forehead and Dork diver are the next best thing since DIR :D

oh and Mrs A has been spreading vegemite around the globe :shakehead:

You forgot about
subscribed.gif
It's HCF; Hot Chip Friday!!!! :D

We were just over 1,000 members when you left and now we past 87,000 with about a million unique visitors each and every month.

Wow, that's some impressive growth!

Yes I used to be super active but until today my last visit here was October 28th, 2001

LOL!

I'm ready to jump in and get wet again :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom