So I am not the only person roasting this moron....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

asimpkinsjr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Guys...Im an MMA fan, and I Thai box from time to time...but this...I find myself wanting to mail Joe Rogan and tell him what a fraud dude is....crazy thing is, is dude is a decent fighter, more than decent but as a cave diver, which I am not....obvious fraud!!!

I mean, this is hilariously inaccurate for a lot of it, but it is Joe Rogan's show, so this dude could just be stoned out of his absolute mind and trying to dumb it down.

He may have just gone a little too dumb. Because, ya know, Joe and drugs.

Either way, hilarious story, if only for the ********.

Quick edit: "charging my pressure gauge with my light, can't see anything, not my hand in front of my face."

Wtf... Couldn't even get through 2 minutes of that. Is he stoned? Or is that normal?

Omg! I can't take this! Did he make it out of the cave or not?? :wink:

Tooo funny. I watched this in bed last night and was going to post the link this morning. I was waiting for him to say his goggles flooded or he lost a flipper..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom