So Cal shallow wreck locations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBA482

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wondering if people in the So Cal area have some coordinates to share for some shallow 75' or less water wrecks to check out. Not looking for penetration at this point, but just to see a wreck would be cool. Feel free to PM me any coords or info if you like or post them for all.:D

BTW, I have my own boat capable of getting to Catalina. I'm mostly interested in boat diving for wrecks just off the mainland from San Pedro to San Diego. I do know about CA Wreck Divers and have seen some of their wreck info, but wondering if there are any more open to all of us to find?

Check out Wreck Alley. The Yukon's (32 46.80N 117 17.12W) deck is around 80' if I'm not mistaken but the Ruby E (117 16.36W, 32 46.02N) is a bit shallower, there's also the El Ray but I've never been on it.

From what I recall, the top of the Yukon is at 80' and goes down to 110' or so. The Ruby E is at about 80' and I have never dove the El Ray as well. Check out the CA Wreck Divers website. There is a good collection of wrecks all along the California coast all mapped out on their site.

Hello Do not waste your time asking here , just go buy the book fishing spot locator to southern california's pacific coast . If you need to ask where to buy the book " good luck "

FS Loop San Pedro N33 41.743 W118 15.912
Gambler Wreck Long Beach N33 41.749 W118 08.612
Georgia Strait N33 41.489 W118 12.522
Avalon Wreck Shipwreck N33 47.313 W118 25.682

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom