Snowed in, I put together a 3 minute Morehead Video for you wreck fans.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Appreciate that. Funny. I'm in southwestern KY, where we're still waiting for the snow to thaw off, and hoping to hit Morehead for the 1st time over in August.

Liked your sound track. You took a different approach than most I've seen. Your video is a collage of really short segments, and features a variety of creatures (if I judge rightly that barracuda later was a whopper).

Richard.

Thanks Adam. I recognize those wrecks. :D

We were scheduled to be in Florida for a 2 week dive trip. Last week I slipped on the ice and broke both arm bones, at the left wrist. No joy. Have to wait till May to start my season. Then......It's on!:cool2:

Thanks for the vid. The music was great. The perspective on the opening scenes was very good, particularly with th shark in frame. Good mix of short scenes with a large variety of critters and schools.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom