Snorkling

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jacky

New
Reaction score
which hotel in sharm is the best for snorkling intercontinental garden reef resort or ritz carlton
how is the quality of the food in the restaurants

Ritz Carlton is better. It's placed on the hill called Ras um Sid and hase it's own beautiful reef.
As for me food is good almost everywhere - but that depends on personal taste.
Mania

ras um sid hill is really cool,. thats were i stayed the last time i was there, my hotel wasnt the best, it was a budget travel hotel which means its not really as good as the rest of the more expensive hotels but i didnt go to sharm to stay in the hotel so not a bother there

there is a couple of fake sandy beaches and then the natural dead reef rock but the snorkling is absolutly brill and the diving off the shore even better, i seen a couple of tuna fish hunting around and a nice neopolian wrasse too but a little bit small, i would go back to these beaches every time i go to sharm, highly recommended is the reef beach up by the soly mar sharming in, just ask a taxi man to bring u, there is a nice fake sand beach but the reef is magnificent, theres a big gap with some stone stairs carved out and a steel ladder a shallow reef flat about 6" from the rocks to a drop off with a shear drop to what seems like no bottom, really lovely with royal angels lion fish and a million antias well worth the 10 le taxi ride if u stay at the ritz carlton,pay only 10 le hahah

Back
Top Bottom