Snorkel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TjRjn

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Diving today there was a guy who had a snorkel that lit up both ends. It was brilliant and he was very visible. However I didn't get a chance to ask him where he bought it from.
I've searched online but can't find any reference to light up snorkels.
Any ideas please as I'd like to buy one myself?

Rather spend you money on something more useful like an ice-cream toaster!

---------- Post Merged at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Rather spend you money on something more useful like an ice-cream toaster!

Light stick + duct tape = glowy snorkel. Why anyone would want such a thing.......Of course the buoyancy vest with integrated weights thing seemed like a silly idea when it came out(still does kinda). Anybody remember the titanium regs thing a few years back, or the green introx reg fad the manufacturers had before that. Sometimes you just gotta wonder what the marketing folks at some of these companies are smoking.

Whether people think it's a good idea or not, I'm not asking for negative comments.
I'm just asking if anyone knows where to buy them.

I have never seen anything like that. It may be something he did himself. He might have used tape or paint that will glow for a while when exposed to enough light.

I have never seen anything like that. It may be something he did himself. He might have used tape or paint that will glow for a while when exposed to enough light.

No, it was definitely a professional snorkel. No tape or add on lights.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom