Snorkel Hiking and Scuba Diving.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2DiveKind

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello Fellow Divers!

Greetings from gorgeous Sedona, AZ! I/we are new to Scubaboard. When we are not Scuba Diving - we like "snorkel hiking" - which is... hiking deep into Red Rock canyons - that surround you - it is like the being in Red Rock ocean.

My wife and I are avid divers and look forward to being a part of Scubaboard! We are vegetarians - but we don't make a fuss - and are cool people doing their own thing.

My profile pix - was taken while sailing in the Islands of Tonga.

I joined this board - because I love diving and I have a dive computer (Perdix Shearwater) to sell that I won at the Scuba Show in Long Beach last year - so, I will be posting that when I can - but I am having so much fun on the website- that I haven't done that yet.

Happy diving everyone!

Welcome to SB. Glad you decided to join.
The Perdix is very popular on SB so it should sell well if priced right.

Well you are in the right sport, sharks don't like vegetarians, they taste strange.

Welcome to SB. If I were snorkel hiking I'd opt for my foldable snorkel in the BC pocket.....Just in case I ever needed it for a long surface walk. There are those on Scubaboard for and against snorkel use--perhaps we should start a thread..........

Last edited:
Hello 2DiveKind and welcome to SB. Sedona is very beautiful and picturesque and I hope to visit again at some time. Happy Diving!

Hello 2DiveKind and welcome to SB. Sedona is very beautiful and picturesque and I hope to visit again at some time. Happy Diving!

We are grateful to live here - wish we were a little closer to our favorite dive spots!

Welcome. I haven't been on here very long either but this board has been a wealth of knowledge.

I got engaged in Sedona...some weird vortexes there....lol...I also went to a college that has a campus in Prescott that brought me there often to teach....welcome and happy hiking/ diving.

Welcome to SB 2Divekind. lots of great folks here.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom