Sneak Peak / Wreck ID Quiz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beldridg

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi everybody,

I'm working on a long & detailed post about yet another unique SoCal wreck dive site with a very interesting back story and should publish it next week.

In the meantime, I thought I would have a little fun and post a photo to see if anybody can identify it in advance (no fair if you are a friend of my dive buddy on that dive and already know the answer!).

One hint: It is about 300' deep.

Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 7.37.26 AM.png

Photo Credit: To be revealed in the post.

Regards,

- brett

Hi everybody,

I'm working on a long & detailed post about yet another unique SoCal wreck dive site with a very interesting back story and should publish it next week.

In the meantime, I thought I would have a little fun and post a photo to see if anybody can identify it in advance (no fair if you are a friend of my dive buddy on that dive and already know the answer!).

One hint: It is about 300' deep.

View attachment 710465
Photo Credit: To be revealed in the post.

Regards,

- brett
Looks like a landing vehicle?

I know what it is!

One of the few things I have not been on down there…

Yes, you do!

We were scheduled to go with Justin but I just wasn't feeling a 300' dive that day. :)

Full post should be out on Monday or Tuesday.

- brett

Story is now published.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom