Smilie Codes (Requested)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Many users have voiced some concern over the old smilie codes disappearing. Instead of me trying to guess which smilie is which it is far easier for all of you to just let me know what you need changed.

So, if there is a smilie code you want to see back please click the smilie page, find the current code and post it along side the new code.

For example:

:) should be : smilie :

This way we can get all our old smilies back without me spending weeks playing guess and check.

Hi TA! Can we tell you other problems with the smilie list too?

: mario : has no smilie associated with it

: fire : and : vuur1 : appear to be the same smilie

It would be great if ; ) showed : winky : like it used too...

: P used to show : tongue :

That's about all I can think of right now...

Oh wait, I remember that just typing the word wink in a sentence would place the smilie -- did that get fixed?

Thanks for all of your attention to detail and belated happy birthday!

cheers,

I appreciate having the smilies visible on the message area but can I suggest we add some of the common ones? It's not very often I need the Olympic ring smiley, King Tut or the eveil black bunny! What about these? You'll notice there are duplicates and some have colons :)) before and after the word and some only have it before. I've put a space between the colon so it wouldn't work!

: rolleyes : same as : icon_roll and same as : icorolley
: 2tongue :
: nonono : or : nonononon and same as : 58 :
: confused_
: shakehead same as : frown3 : and same as : jpshakehe
: bncry :
: clapping :
: bogey :
: eyebrow : - Just for Pete!
: thumb :
: 34 :

I'm not even half way down the page and they are already starting to run together! LOL Thise is a good list of what I would use on a regular basis. For the more specialty ones, I can look them up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom