Smarttrak To Suunto Dm5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TigerDiver8

Contributor
Reaction score
Ventura County, California, United States
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone have experience with both of these programs. On smarttrak I could manually input so many details about each dive. Site name, tank size, multiple tanks, boat or Beach, exposure suit, weight, dive buddy and so on. It also would categorize them. On DM5 I can't do any of this. I want to be able to see how many drysuit dives I have done with my eon how many side mount dives, how many dives at a location.

I'm looking for people that have used both programs for advice since you probably know what I mean. Am I not doing it right on DM5?

I have Smarttrak as did my wife. Her computer died, being tired ot crap computers that die 1-2 months past warranty got a Suunto Viper Air. By comparison the computer is WAY more conservative and the download software DM5 is lame. Frankly I'm glad I'm not using it, but I'm also just waiting for my computer to die suddenly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom