Smartinterface - Suunto download cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jiveturkey

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've bought one from them. Been using it for about a year and works fine. First one worked for a couple months and then stopped. Contacted them and they had me send it back and sent a new one. New one came through but was wrong type. Let them know and they sent the right one that day. That one has worked just fine. Got about 60 downloads on it so far.

I bought my cable from them and have been very satisfied so far. Their shipping was very fast.

I have a Cobra (1) and need a USB download cable. I have tried using the Suunto USB cable taht came with a friend's new Cobra 3. I've tied both DiveLog and Suunto's Dive Master software (both 2.7 and 3.0). I am unable to connect. Does anyone know if there is something differnet about the cable for the Cobra 3 (and thus I need to buy a diffferent cable)? Thanks.

I use Vyper (I generation), so I'm not completely sure, but I think it's problem of COM and USB ports.
I mean Oldest Vyper and Cobra versions are prepared to comunicate with PC via COM port, however you use the USB port.
When I changed my PC, the new one hadn't the COM, so I got to buy the COM-to-USB adaptor and it didn't work at all.
Problem was solved by installing the additional drivers for that ports, so I suggest you to try the same trick ...

Received my cable few days ago for my suunto D6 and its working perfectly!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom