Small Oceanlog Request

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dakardiver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi There,

I have two requests for the Oceanlog software. I doubt these would be desired by many of your customers, but I would find them helpful. First, would it be possible to add "Pool" to the dive types. This way I could easily sort and eliminate training sessions I conduct in the pool from my overall diving statistics. There is a 'training' type, but I also use that for the open water training.

Second, the ability to query the negative case. For example, show me all the dives except at the specified location.

Thanks for listening,
Bruce

....would it be possible to add "Pool" to the dive types. This way I could easily sort and eliminate training sessions I conduct in the pool from my overall diving statistics. There is a 'training' type, but I also use that for the open water training.
Bruce

You can add dive types on your own by right clicking the box with the list of dive types and choosing "add".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom