Small gallery started

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moogyboy, I play guitar also and my birthday is two days after yours (though I'm about 11 tears older)...Good job for your first outing with your camera. I used to have that same set-up. If I may add a pointer, try not to shoot in a downward direction. Try to shoot more upward. It will really help with the composition.
Keep it up man.

Very nice, Moogy. BB's right, try not to shoot down on your subject. It makes the photos flat, no depth. It's not always possible but try to get lower. My favorite shots have been taken when I'm level or slightly below the subject. But as I said, that's not always possible.

Good start!

Agreed, I really should have taken more time to set shots up. Patience also probably would have helped me to not blast through film so fast. Seems like all the mediocre shots happened near the beginning of the dive, and within minutes of using up my film I'd come across spectacular potential shots that were lost forever. I was excited, what can I say? But thanks for the nice words about what I did get!

cheers

Billy S.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom