Sleep apnea and related symptoms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Coztick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi, I have been having sleep apnea events lately as well as chronic fatigue, poor circulation,snoring and maybe a little ADD.
I was thinking that this getting old really sucks.

But I'm only 50! Sure I've been a welder for 30 yrs and smoked a pack a day for longer. I quit smoking 2 yrs ago now but apart from not coughing, l wasn't feeling that much better. I would still get breathless after sustained physical activity. And the apnea was scaring me.

Five days ago I find this video and others regarding over- breathing and after practicing some of the exercises described by the Buteyko breathing method I am overwhelmed at the results. 4 nights with no apnea events, l am waking alert and rested, circulation is better and my mood is more calm overall.

This has been my experience and should not be considered a recommendation or endorsement as I have no medical training.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom