SL4 Bezel replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have tried contacting UW Kinetics? They have been good about supplying me with replacement parts.

I understand UK lights are warranted for life. I had an old SL4 that was leaking. I called UK Canada and asked them about it while mentioning the lifetime warranty. Over the phone they were sort of balking, "Well sir, your light is kinda old (5+ years) and we don't usually apply the warranty towards normal wear and tear..." but they acceded to take a look at my light and pressure test it. So I sent it over, and within a few days I had a brand new one arrive by mail.

Does anyone have a replacement bezel that will fit an sl4 ?

Right off UWKinetics website:

SL4 Xenon, SL4 eLED®, UK 300, SL6 Xenon
STOCK NUMBER 0032705-228045
Part description Bezel, SL4/SL6/UK 300
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For ordering information, please refer to the stock numbers and contact UK Sales directly at 858.513.9100 ext. 244, or email us at info@ukinternational.com

UK has two bezels that will fit the SL4, a long and short one. Buy the short one. The long one fits the replacement bulb for their old Q4 light.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom